Friday, October 18, 2019

I Got Ho’s In Different Areas Codes Santa Christmas sweatshirt

I Got Ho’s In Different Areas Codes Santa Christmas sweatshirt


I teach students with disabilities and every year I get THE question. My students know that I always tell them the I Got Ho’s In Different Areas Codes Santa Christmas sweatshirt. This is my answer to them. “When you grow up and become a mommy or daddy, you will know that Santa is real because you only get to see Santa after you have a baby of your own.” I know my answer is true bc I see Santa each year through the eyes of my son Christmas morning. Can’t wait to see you this year Santa!

I Got Ho’s In Different Areas Codes Santa Christmas sweatshirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

Home page: BLOWTEESHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment