Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Womens Gigi Shirt Loving The Gigi Life Heart T Shirt

First of all who are you to tell me what I’m not getting Womens Gigi Shirt Loving The Gigi Life Heart T Shirt? Do you know her that you are speaking for her? I mean seriously. Are you friends? Did you listen to her at all? That made sense to you? The problem in this day and age is that people look to others to make them happy which is a huge burden to bear because you will fail with someone like that. Marriage is a commitment. It’s got its good/bad and it’s hard but bailing on a great guy and marriage as she stated is frustrating to hear. It’s my opinion and I’m entitled to it as you are. More people agreed than disagreed because it’s true. Unfortunately not too many people take marriage seriously. And if you look around, families are destroyed for that very selfishness of wanting to be happy. So I really don’t care if you don’t agree with me. But don’t tell me what I’m not getting.

Womens Gigi Shirt Loving The Gigi Life Heart T Shirt,V-neck, Sweater and Unisex, t-shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment