Sunday, March 31, 2019

Awesome It’s My Cousin’s Birthday Funny Kid T-Shirt

Sometimes just knowing Awesome It’s My Cousin’s Birthday Funny Kid T-Shirt that someone is willing to listen whenever is a nice reassurance. It’s time we talk about this, educate about this. So support each other. I’ve tried about 6 times and through years of therapy, I’m still here! Surround yourself with good people. Like I told a teenaged patient many years ago when he told me he’d been thinking about ending his life. But I’m a Dental Hygienist, not a counselor. So suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. I discussed with him how his mother would suffer from grief, as well as other friends and relatives, but that his mother’s grief would never go away. As a mother myself, I knew that for a fact.

Awesome It’s My Cousin’s Birthday Funny Kid T-Shirt, V-neck, Sweater and Unisex, t-shirt

Awesome It's My Cousin's Birthday Funny Kid

Buy it Now: Awesome It’s My Cousin’s Birthday Funny Kid T-Shirt
Homepage: BLOWTEESHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment