Friday, February 25, 2022

Protect Trans Youth Sweatshirt - Elise

  

Protect Trans Youth Sweatshirt

I developed mild ataxia in my hands a few months after I recovered from the Protect Trans Youth Sweatshirt I had a year ago, before the vaccines were rolled out to the general public (I have, of course, been fully vaccinated and boosted since then). Basically I have fumblehands. It takes me longer to type stuff than it used to, because I have to go back and correct way more typos than I ever did in the past, before I had COVID. This may not be permanent, though. Yes, it’s a form of brain damage, but brain damage often is not permanent, especially if it’s mild. I may get my hands back. Occupational therapy would probably help with this. Perhaps I should take up a hobby that requires fine motor control in my hands – knitting, calligraphy, etc. Or maybe I should just try to type at the keyboard as much as possible until I’m good at it again,

Protect Trans Youth Sweatshirt(Protect Trans Youth Sweatshirt)

Buy it now: Protect Trans Youth Sweatshirt - Elise

Puck Futin Stand With Ukraine Ukrainian Lover Support Tee Shirt - Elise

Puck Futin Stand With Ukraine Ukrainian Lover Support Tee Shirt - Elise

Puck Futin Stand With Ukraine Ukrainian Lover Support Tee Shirt - Elise

 

Homepage: elisetee

No comments:

Post a Comment