Sunday, October 25, 2020

Yes I do have a retirement plan I plan to go riding shirt

 

Yes I do have a retirement plan I plan to go riding shirt

So we made camp next to that giant ass banyan, between the Yes I do have a retirement plan I plan to go riding shirt. I hated how the holes in banyans look, there are so many places animals could be hiding and shit. So I put me and Shaili’s sleeping bags as far from the tree as I could. Idk why I didn’t ask to move camp. I was getting really creeped out for whatever reason, figured it was just being in this weird dark jungle at night and I wasn’t used to it. Aadi said only deer live on the island, but I was imagining huge leopards stalking us through the trees and shit.

Yes I do have a retirement plan I plan to go riding shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

Homepage:BLOWTEEREALTEDIT



No comments:

Post a Comment