Sunday, October 25, 2020

There’s Some Ho Ho Hos In this House Christmas Santa Claus shirt

 

There’s Some Ho Ho Hos In this House Christmas Santa Claus shirt

But that There’s Some Ho Ho Hos In this House Christmas Santa Claus shirt…I dunno. Sun was almost down at that point, and the woods were real quiet. Maybe it was just because my wife wasn’t with me, but I started feelin’ a little spooked. Told myself I was bein’ stupid, but it just felt weird. So I stopped before I even reached the top of that first hill, and I turned around and smiled at the lamplight through the windows way off between the trees. Then I kept walkin’.

There’s Some Ho Ho Hos In this House Christmas Santa Claus shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

Homepage:BLOWTEEREALTEDIT



No comments:

Post a Comment