Tuesday, May 5, 2020

I dont need therapy all I need is to go riding with my man shirt

Joy Jenkins how racists is your statement really? Just because they are white has nothing to do with privilege. Dont hear us saying racist remarks asking if your momma was doing Maury’s paternity test again after the 6th time saying ” dude you are not the father”. So take the White privilege stereo type and shove it with the typical stereo type of black kids dont know who thier daddy’s are.

I dont need therapy all I need is to go riding with my man shirt, Hoodie, V-neck, Sweater, Longsleeve, Tank Top, Bella Flowy and Unisex, T-shirt

I dont need therapy all I need is to go riding with my man

Home page: BLOWTEE
STORY: MOLOTEE
tags: #babyyoda #memes #cute #starwarsmemes #babyyodamemes #yodamemes #lukas #lukasfilms #disney #star #wars #movie #mandalorian #series #themandalorian #starwars

No comments:

Post a Comment