Sunday, May 24, 2020

Bigfoot I am a Squatcholic shirt

It doesn’t matter what you’re saying is absolutely asinine because what was said was if Trump keeps pushing then we may be at war with Bigfoot I am a Squatcholic shirt and believe me they have a lot more people and they aren’t going to give up so people like you should actually look at facts instead of spreading vicious stupidity. nope it’s gonna be all out war. I’m not talking about boots on the ground though,I’m talking about embargoes,trade blockades,nuclear threats etc. The Chinese won’t be bullied by the likes of Trump,full stop. It’s scary to think about.

Bigfoot I am a Squatcholic shirt, Hoodie, V-neck, Sweater, Longsleeve, Tank Top, Bella Flowy and Unisex, T-shirt

Bigfoot I am a Squatcholic

Home page: BLOWTEE
STORY: MOLOTEE

No comments:

Post a Comment