Sunday, May 24, 2020

Camera That’s what I do I take photos chill and I know things shirt

Nancy Stone so your saying all politicians lie (the dems) so you forgive trump for Camera That’s what I do I take photos chill and I know things shirt. I don’t know why i even try with people like this. No getting through to them. Its the trumps way. Never admit that your wrong and you won’t have to take responsibility. People with as much money as trump can do what they want with no consequences. “Dem” or republican. And that’s the problem. Were not working together. we are more divided than ever because of these labels and clear division of ideas. Its science vs economy.

Camera That’s what I do I take photos chill and I know things shirt, Hoodie, V-neck, Sweater, Longsleeve, Tank Top, Bella Flowy and Unisex, T-shirt

Camera That’s what I do I take photos chill and I know things

Home page: BLOWTEE
STORY: MOLOTEE

No comments:

Post a Comment