Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Fish Okay that’s enough I’m going fishing shirt

Talk about parents being watched. I had an Innocent where my son (who didn’t have to pee) but a bee landed on his behind. I swatted his butt to get the bee off and the officer looked at me and shook his finger at me telling me NO. What was I going to do let him get stung. He wasn’t wearing a diaper. He had on shorts and it was close to the bottom of the shorts almost on his leg.

Fish Okay that’s enough I’m going fishing shirt, Hoodie, V-neck, Sweater, Longsleeve, Tank Top, Bella Flowy and Unisex, T-shirt

Fish Okay that’s enough I’m going fishing

Home page: BLOWTEE
STORY: MOLOTEE
tags: #babyyoda #memes #cute #starwarsmemes #babyyodamemes #yodamemes #lukas #lukasfilms #disney #star #wars #movie #mandalorian #series #themandalorian #starwars

No comments:

Post a Comment