Friday, October 11, 2019

Cow you smell like drama and a headache please get away from me heifer shirt

Cow you smell like drama and a headache please get away from me heifer shirt


To me, late 80’s until 1995 was best! Europe was into Basketball fever too. Players like Malone, Pippen, Rodman, Shaq, Jordan, Barkley, Miller, Grant, Mullin, Kevin and Larry Johnson, Schrempf, Olajuwon, Robinson, Ewing, Kemp and Bogues were over the Cow you smell like drama and a headache please get away from me heifer shirt. Plus it was almost always fair play. Cool time, but then the us army fucked the world, ruined it all, the common sense. Sad, but the years back then were golden. Greetings from Switzerland.

Cow you smell like drama and a headache please get away from me heifer shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

Home page: BLOWTEESHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment