Monday, October 7, 2019

Boo Halloween Costume Dinosaur, Ghosts, Pumkin & Witch Hat T-Shirt

Boo Halloween Costume Dinosaur, Ghosts, Pumkin & Witch Hat T-Shirt


I remember when I was 15 when my dad passed away and my mom was crying, begging she wants to go with Boo Halloween Costume Dinosaur, Ghosts, Pumkin & Witch Hat T-Shirt. I remember saying, but I’m still here mom. I need you. Last year, my mom passed away. I’m happy that they are together at last, but I’m sad that l have no parents and my kids will grow up not knowing their grandparents. It’s hard to let go and it takes time to not break down.

Boo Halloween Costume Dinosaur, Ghosts, Pumkin & Witch Hat T-Shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

Home page: BLOWTEESHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment