Tuesday, October 1, 2019

All I need today is a little bit of Friends and a whole lot of Jesus shirt

All I need today is a little bit of Friends and a whole lot of Jesus shirt


Some people never find a reason to get clean, lets revel in the fact this man found an All I need today is a little bit of Friends and a whole lot of Jesus shirt at all. It may not have been his own son, but it was a living creature that offered him love and purpose. I’ve seen people lose to their addictions and it’s heartbreaking, so to read a story of someone who found the strength to break their addiction is remarkable.

All I need today is a little bit of Friends and a whole lot of Jesus shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

Home page: BLOWTEESHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment