Sunday, May 19, 2019

Sorry I’m Late My Husband Had To Poop #Wifelife shirt

From one Charles to the Charles in the Sorry I’m Late My Husband Had To Poop #Wifelife shirt: i married my second wife at 41 and we had the first of our 2 boys when i was 42. did i agonize over it? no. she wanted a family and she got it. i was happy for her and me. and this came after having 4 kids by my first wife (who passed in ’89) but if you think this story is funny, let me tell you mine. my wife suffered from migraines and had gone to the doctor’s. when we got home from filling her prescription the doc was on the phone saying do not take the meds as you are PG. wonderful news.

Sorry I’m Late My Husband Had To Poop #Wifelife shirt,youth tee, hoodie, sweater and V-neck t-shirt

Sorry I'm Late My Husband Had To Poop #Wifelife

Buy it Now:Sorry I’m Late My Husband Had To Poop #Wifelife shirt
Home page: BLOWTERSHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment