Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Thor fat I’m still worthy Avengers Endgame shirt

I think Thor has a great story arch through out the Thor fat I’m still worthy Avengers Endgame shirt, he proves he is worthy and becomes very strong learns a hard lesson that being worthy is not about strength but by your actions in the 3rd solo movie. In infinity war he learns that he isn’t the most powerful person but being worthy a fighting for his people are what makes him strong. In endgame we see that even the strongest people have struggles and his emotional break down leads to him learning his failures are not what defines him but how he reacts and rebounds that make him worthy.

Thor fat I’m still worthy Avengers Endgame shirt,Hoodie, V-neck, Sweater, Longsleeve, Tank Top, Bella Flowy and Unisex, T-shirt

Thor fat I’m still worthy Avengers Endgame
Home page: BLOWTERSHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment