Friday, May 24, 2019

35 Years of Bon Jovi 1983-2018 it’s my life thank you for the memories signature shirt

Then, one summer day, after a long soak on the beach, my then boyfriend and 35 Years of Bon Jovi 1983-2018 it’s my life thank you for the memories signature shirt. Oh look, a video shoot. Oh wait – those cute long hair guys look familiar! Oh hey, it’s those “ Runaway” guys. Bon something … I went up to Jon (purple tank, tight jeans, big sunglasses) and asked for a picture and an autograph (on a ripped piece of paper bag). He flashed that giant smile and said “of course”.

35 Years of Bon Jovi 1983-2018 it’s my life thank you for the memories signature shirt,Hoodie, V-neck, Sweater, Longsleeve, Tank Top, Bella Flowy and Unisex, T-shirt

35 Years of Bon Jovi 1983-2018 it’s my life thank you for the memories signature
Home page: BLOWTERSHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment