Thursday, May 9, 2019

May The Forties Be With You Tshirt

Anyone else can’t stand Beck? I mean don’t get me wrong… Joe is seriously psychotic. But people say Beck was lovely, what a load of May The Forties Be With You Tshirt. She was selfish, self centred. Thought of no one but herself. Constantly banged on about her writing and her problems. I don’t think I ever seen her ask how anyone else is doing. Made out joe was crazy (even though he was) but still take that context out you have a bitch convincing her partner of being crazy of accusing her of something she was actually doing. Has a cheek to say there’s no trust, no relationship even though that’s exactly what she was doing.

May The Forties Be With You Tshirt, Youth tee, V-neck, Sweater and Unisex, t-shirt

Wolf I don’t kneel I stand for the NorthGuGuysGuysGuysGuysys

Buy it Now: May The Forties Be With You Tshirt
Home page: BLOWTEESHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment