Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Elephant autism walking a different path Unisex adult T shirt

I met Kabu three years ago (wish I could post her pic but there’s no option to do so here) and I am so Elephant autism walking a different path Unisex adult T shirt she is being a great nanny to this adorable baby now.  She’s such a sweet elephant. You can totally interact with the elephants there and they are very well cared for. In fact I met her under that same tree lol. We trekked across the jungle with the other elephants all day and gave them baths in the river. One of the best days of my life.PS A lot of people wanted to see pics so I will leave my Chiang Mai Thailand album in my profile public. Elephant photos are towards the end. And pls absolutely no riding elephants ever!!!

Elephant autism walking a different path Unisex adult T shirt, Youth tee, V-neck, Sweater and Unisex, t-shirt

Elephant autism walking a different path Unisex adult T

Buy it Now: Elephant autism walking a different path Unisex adult T shirt
Home page: BLOWTEESHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment