Sunday, May 5, 2019

Dj’s don’t care if today’s your birthday shirt

He is not an inspiration to me. Might as well be a thirty-year-old man with great health. Good for him. God saw to bless him. My dad is outliving our family. So I’ve watched this transpire in my life thru the Dj’s don’t care if today’s your birthday shirt of two mothers, my brother, almost lost my 1/2 sister. I’ve had two mild heart attacks and my dad is healthier than us all. Good for him. Both my grandparents passed away when I was young. No close experience with them before. Now being a grandfather with 5 grandchildren, I wish every opportunity to see them smiling, laughing and playing. Their laughter is the best sounds in my life.

Dj’s don’t care if today’s your birthday shirt, Youth tee, V-neck, Sweater and Unisex, t-shirt


Buy it Now: Dj’s don’t care if today’s your birthday shirt
Home page: BLOWTEESHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment