Sunday, May 5, 2019

Come And Take It Princess T-shirt

Humans are the Come And Take It Princess T-shirt About time we change our perspective. Breast milk is meant for humans. I produced way too much milk and I was pressured not to pump or express at all. I was told it would just make everything worse because it’s supply and demand. I tried not, but my breasts were often so engorged that my baby couldn’t latch. So I would pump and dump because it was mostly watery foremilk, and I kept a record of how much and tries to reduce it each time. My baby and I were both uncomfortable. I wonder how it would have been if I’d been encouraged to pump until I was comfortable and it was easy for my baby to latch.

Come And Take It Princess T-shirt, Youth tee, V-neck, Sweater and Unisex, t-shirt


Buy it Now: Come And Take It Princess T-shirt
Home page: BLOWTEESHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment