Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Home Is Where The Doodle Is T-Shirt

Love how Richie randomly interjects with conversation and Home Is Where The Doodle Is T-Shirt and light-hearted Hey I’m so clad you guys did this song because my grandpa just passed away and this is one of the songs that was on the video! Did anyone notice a slight difference in the quality of singing between Lionel and this group? You know this song reminds me of a bunch of drunken guys in the bar gets together,singing this song together,hugging each other,crying and saying “I love you man” to each other. No gay of course. Classic song its funny how I never paid attention as a teenager then Im an adult and these songs hit home with the lyrics, Love you Lionel Richie  “Some part of me made it. But some part of me still feels like it’s… in that elevator. Goin’ up and down. Forever, in a circle.”

Home Is Where The Doodle Is T-Shirt, Youth tee, V-neck, Sweater and Unisex, t-shirt

Home Is Where The Doodle Is T-

Buy it Now: Home Is Where The Doodle Is T-Shirt
Home page: BLOWTEESHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment