Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Mother’s Day It’s Been A Long Day Without You Mom T-Shirt

My autobiography would be, “The Day I Learned How to be Me.” I would title my autobiography as such is that for the Mother’s Day It’s Been A Long Day Without You Mom T-Shirt I was dependent on multiple people in my life. I cared about their opinions and allowed them to hold me back from being the person I am today. While I still would like people to think highly of me, it doesn’t bother me when they don’t. I’ve lived a life of struggle and it took me a while to learn how to push past my own despair. I would be either, the researcher, the detective or any other character that someone else may find as a bit on the snoopy side. I need to know the reason behind everything, including the people around me.

Mother’s Day It’s Been A Long Day Without You Mom T-Shirt, Youth tee, V-neck, Sweater and Unisex, t-shirt

Mother's Day It's Been A Long Day Without You Mom T-

Buy it Now: Mother’s Day It’s Been A Long Day Without You Mom T-Shirt
Home page: BLOWTEESHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment