Friday, August 23, 2024

Seattle Mariners Pokémon Squirtle Shirt

  

Seattle Mariners Pokémon Squirtle Shirt
My little Seattle Mariners Pokémon Squirtle Shirt “feral” kitty ( rescued as a 7 month old kitten ) was my most loyal, comforting, protective companion during a year and a half of B- cancer surgeries, intensive chemotherapy, and radiation treatments. Naturally tender in nature, she NEVER left my side on my bed, in my bedroom, the entire time. She even lost weight alarmingly as she refused to leave my bed just to jump down to have her kibble, water, and wet food… so that I chose to put them on a tray ON my Queen sized bed! She THEN began to eat & drink properly, still being close to me as I rested & went thru recovery.

Seattle Mariners Pokémon Squirtle Shirt()

Buy It Now:  Seattle Mariners Pokémon Squirtle Shirt

Design The Avett Brothers August 21st 2024 Masonic Temple Theatre Detroit MI Concert Poster Shirt

Gymshark Merch Jamaica Gymshark Nigeria Shirt

Minnesota Vikings 18 Justin Jet Jefferson Retro Graphic Shirt

Official only Murders In The Building Death Rattle Ben Glenroy Charles Haden Savage Donna Demeo And Cliff Present T Shirts

Star Wars Characters Star Wars Movie Lover Hawaiian Shirt

KEVIN GINKEL GINKELMANIA SHIRT

Home Page : Gearbloom

No comments:

Post a Comment