Sunday, May 3, 2020

Nurse frontline warrior I do my part you do yours #pleasestayhome shirt

I seriously doubt that you can write anything! I am also a writer and DJ and it’s not easy ! So if you can be this great writer; why aren’t you? You’re like a heckler in an audience but I never get scared; I’d invite you up to join me and I am not a gambling fan but odds are 100 to 1 that you and others would run like the cowards and bullies they are.some people just have to belittle people so THEY FEEL SPECIAL.

Nurse frontline warrior I do my part you do yours #pleasestayhome shirt, Hoodie, V-neck, Sweater, Longsleeve, Tank Top, Bella Flowy and Unisex, T-shirt

Nurse frontline warrior I do my part you do yours #pleasestayhome

Home page: BLOWTEE
STORY: MOLOTEE
tags: #babyyoda #memes #cute #starwarsmemes #babyyodamemes #yodamemes #lukas #lukasfilms #disney #star #wars #movie #mandalorian #series #themandalorian #starwars

No comments:

Post a Comment