Tuesday, May 5, 2020

I might look like I’m listening to you I’m playing Baseball shirt

Barbara Emmanuella If there restrooms for dogs then I would follow the law as I do collect their solid waste. If no law was broken then why was a ticket written in the first place, most cities have laws against public urination and exposing your genitals in public. And yes human piss is far more foul than canine since I can’t think of any zoonotic diseases that can be transmitted by canine urine but I’m sure there are a number of diseases that can be transmitted to the population by human bodily fluids.

I might look like I’m listening to you I’m playing Baseball shirt, Hoodie, V-neck, Sweater, Longsleeve, Tank Top, Bella Flowy and Unisex, T-shirt

I might look like I’m listening to you I’m playing Baseball

Home page: BLOWTEE
STORY: MOLOTEE
tags: #babyyoda #memes #cute #starwarsmemes #babyyodamemes #yodamemes #lukas #lukasfilms #disney #star #wars #movie #mandalorian #series #themandalorian #starwars

No comments:

Post a Comment