Sunday, May 3, 2020

I have two titles dad and grandpa and I rock them both shirt

And they are ALL slanted. I try to keep an open mind and listen to both sides and its disgusting how both sides take things out of context or ignore relevant facts. This is why it’s so important to watch LIVE press conferences in their ENTIRETY. That cannot be taken out of context. I am not a Trump supporter but I do see CNN take things out of context.

I have two titles dad and grandpa and I rock them both shirt, Hoodie, V-neck, Sweater, Longsleeve, Tank Top, Bella Flowy and Unisex, T-shirt

I have two titles dad and grandpa and I rock them both

Home page: BLOWTEE
STORY: MOLOTEE
tags: #babyyoda #memes #cute #starwarsmemes #babyyodamemes #yodamemes #lukas #lukasfilms #disney #star #wars #movie #mandalorian #series #themandalorian #starwars

No comments:

Post a Comment