Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Death warning there is a lot of people in the world to mess with my wife shirt

When my child was little.. she did this. She said she had to go to he bathroom (she was like 5… I want to say…) We were at the hospital parking lot and getting out of a friends car. I got her out, grabbed her stuff, and turned behind me… there were grass mediums in between the sections of cars… she was doing 1 and 2 on the grass medium… in front of the hospital… I was so embarrassed. I had let her pee in the grass a few weeks prior bc we were driving 12 hours to texas and there wasnt a bathroom for miles so she thought that it was still okay.

Death warning there is a lot of people in the world to mess with my wife shirt, Hoodie, V-neck, Sweater, Longsleeve, Tank Top, Bella Flowy and Unisex, T-shirt

Death warning there is a lot of people in the world to mess with my wife

Home page: BLOWTEE
STORY: MOLOTEE
tags: #babyyoda #memes #cute #starwarsmemes #babyyodamemes #yodamemes #lukas #lukasfilms #disney #star #wars #movie #mandalorian #series #themandalorian #starwars

No comments:

Post a Comment