Monday, May 4, 2020

Cleveland Indians 2020 The Year When Shit Got Real #Quarantined shirt

Hannah, this is such a scary time right now and I know how hard this is on.. I could tell when I saw you last night how difficult this is for you, but I do know one thing. You are one of the strongest people I know, and I know your going to go above and beyond to help these sick people the best you can no matter how hard it is and how tough it is to have your family home waiting on you. I’ll be praying for you and your staff and the family through this terrible time bc I love you and I know if anyone can do this, you can! Give it all to God and he’s got you! I love you.

Cleveland Indians 2020 The Year When Shit Got Real #Quarantined shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

Cleveland Indians 2020 The Year When Shit Got Real #Quarantined

Home page: BLOWTEE
STORY: MOLOTEE
tags: #babyyoda #memes #cute #starwarsmemes #babyyodamemes #yodamemes #lukas #lukasfilms #disney #star #wars #movie #mandalorian #series #themandalorian #starwars

No comments:

Post a Comment