Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Buddha I’m Kind Chill And Lovable But Mostly Go Fuck Yourself shirt

Trump isn’t a great orator and that has Buddha I’m Kind Chill And Lovable But Mostly Go Fuck Yourself shirt. He doesn’t tickle the ears like Obama, he shoots straight from the hip or I should say heart. But no president before him ever has and I’m sure never will endure the constant ridicule and blatant disrespect of office that Trump has. If the left would step off and let him do his job, you might see what his administration is really capable of. Having intelligent, qualified family members or friends contribute.

Buddha I’m Kind Chill And Lovable But Mostly Go Fuck Yourself shirt, Hoodie, V-neck, Sweater, Longsleeve, Tank Top, Bella Flowy and Unisex, T-shirt

Buddha I’m Kind Chill And Lovable But Mostly Go Fuck Yourself

Home page: BLOWTEE
STORY: MOLOTEE
tags: #babyyoda #memes #cute #starwarsmemes #babyyodamemes #yodamemes #lukas #lukasfilms #disney #star #wars #movie #mandalorian #series #themandalorian #starwars

No comments:

Post a Comment