Tuesday, May 5, 2020

A woman cannot survive on wine alone she also needs Dachshunds shirt

Well I have gotten behind a quilt on the interstate along with other women a peeded, there was a wreck and I couldn’t hold it any longer so I got my quilt out my family held around so I could pee, believe me you when the others saw what was going on they made a be line to that quilt and we held it around them as well. If I had not had that I would have peed and wouldn’t care who saw me, I was an adult. God made us to pee and poop, sometimes you have to do what ya gotta do, if it offends ya turn your head.

A woman cannot survive on wine alone she also needs Dachshunds shirt, Hoodie, V-neck, Sweater, Longsleeve, Tank Top, Bella Flowy and Unisex, T-shirt

A woman cannot survive on wine alone she also needs Dachshunds

Home page: BLOWTEE
STORY: MOLOTEE
tags: #babyyoda #memes #cute #starwarsmemes #babyyodamemes #yodamemes #lukas #lukasfilms #disney #star #wars #movie #mandalorian #series #themandalorian #starwars

No comments:

Post a Comment