Wednesday, May 20, 2020

8th grade 2020 class of the quarantined shirt

Sweetheart 1st of all I’m in the 8th grade 2020 class of the quarantined shirt I’ve ever been honeybunch but you would know that could you can’t see me. 2nd of all he never told anyone to drink disinfectant that’s the little media doing their spin. But since you believe he said that I suggest you try it 1st  and your typical liberal. When you can’t deal with facts you resort to personal attacking pierret thank you for Proving me right again  now don’t let the door hit you in the butt.

8th grade 2020 class of the quarantined shirt, Hoodie, V-neck, Sweater, Longsleeve, Tank Top, Bella Flowy and Unisex, T-shirt

8th grade 2020 class of the quarantined

Home page: BLOWTEE
STORY: MOLOTEE
tags: #babyyoda #memes #cute #starwarsmemes #babyyodamemes #yodamemes #lukas #lukasfilms #disney #star #wars #movie #mandalorian #series #themandalorian #starwars

No comments:

Post a Comment