Sunday, March 29, 2020

Be Smile.. Butterfly T-Shirt

When my daughter was in preschool I picked her up one afternoon and she got into the Be Smile.. Butterfly T-Shirt and asked “mama what were you before you were my mama?” we went back and forth a couple of times in her frustration and me not knowing the answer, she then got quiet and suddeny got excited and said “I was your mama!”. She did stuff like that a lot at that age.. As an agnostic it goes against my thought process but it makea sense from a spirtual one.

Be Smile.. Butterfly T-Shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

Be Smile.. Butterfly T-Shirt

Home page: BLOWTEE
STORY: MOLOTEE
tags:  irish  baby , girl  namesirish  baby  namesbaby  yoda  build  bearbabyyodadisney  store  baby  yodababy  yoda disney  baby  yoda, baby  yoda  coloring  page,mandalorian  baby  yodababy  yoda  for  salemandalorian  baby  yoda 5  million,

No comments:

Post a Comment