Monday, June 24, 2019

Don’t Piss Off Nurse They’re Like The Mafia Piss Off One And You Piss Off The Rest shirt

I found that deep inside there a voice! Call it God, your conscience or even the Don’t Piss Off Nurse They’re Like The Mafia Piss Off One And You Piss Off The Rest shirt from someone who knows you, your value!I did not have a mother growing up and though my dad was noble to raise three children under the age of four, His bitterness was expressed in his discipline toward me. So, how did life become Good for Me? I learned to dream! If I could be there, in my mind, I was there! I could be anyone at any point in time, past, present and even the future! 

Don’t Piss Off Nurse They’re Like The Mafia Piss Off One And You Piss Off The Rest shirt ,Hoodie, V-neck, Sweater, Longsleeve, Tank Top, Bella Flowy and Unisex, T-shirt

Don't Piss Off Nurse They're Like The Mafia Piss Off One And You Piss Off The Rest
Home page: BLOWTEESHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment