Thursday, May 2, 2019

My Day Start With A Coffee And Ends With A Wine T-Shirt

Thanos has knocked away carol in binary form. Thor held his own. Why marvel switch the My Day Start With A Coffee And Ends With A Wine T-Shirt . Carol is cosmic powered, but Thor has literal eternal blood in his DNA. I love both hero’s…but why not capitalize on carol being a OP woman, andstill have Thor at his true level…which is a god level hero like Allfather said he was? Maybe she is the most powerful,right now…idk…just nik-picking. The guy took a full star to the chest for crying out loud, who else can do that? Warlock, silver surfer,Nova maybe

My Day Start With A Coffee And Ends With A Wine T-Shirt, Youth tee, V-neck, Sweater and Unisex, t-shirt

My Day Start With A Coffee And Ends With A Wine T-

Buy it Now: My Day Start With A Coffee And Ends With A Wine T-Shirt
Home page: BLOWTEESHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment