Thursday, May 9, 2019

I lick the salt swallow the tequila and suck the lime shirt

t’s me again. I just experimented with my digital piano and was actually able to pick up on some of I lick the salt swallow the tequila and suck the lime shirt. The creepy melody was on a string orchestra, and the creepy effect was accomplished by quickly playing two adjacent notes (half-step apart) for that creepy “vibrato” effect. I also found that the song was in the key of E. Interesting!

I lick the salt swallow the tequila and suck the lime shirt, Youth tee, V-neck, Sweater and Unisex, t-shirt

Wolf I don’t kneel I stand for the NorthGuGuysGuysGuysGuysGuysGuysGuysGuysGuysGuysys

Buy it Now: I lick the salt swallow the tequila and suck the lime shirt
Home page: BLOWTEESHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment