Sunday, May 5, 2019

I am a teacher unless the Avengers need me shirt

I had I am a teacher unless the Avengers need me shirt and he would walk over and sit in front of me and stare. Then I’d say okay and he put the top half of his body in my lap and I’d give him a big hug and he’d get down and walk off. He needed hugs daily too. We had a Great Dane and he too was a lovely, gorgeous boy. Sadly we lost him at age 6 and it was the most awful time. They are wonderful dogs and thanks for sharing your boy with us. I want to know how to train my dog for therapy. The grounding and leaning. He does it naturally already. But to get him to help me all the time or my kids or anyone for that matter. There is so much fake stuff online for it. It’s hard to find the right one.

I am a teacher unless the Avengers need me shirt, Youth tee, V-neck, Sweater and Unisex, t-shirt

I am a teacher unless the Avengers need me

Buy it Now: I am a teacher unless the Avengers need me shirt
Home page: BLOWTEESHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment