Thursday, May 9, 2019

I am a good aunt I just cuss a lot flower shirt

This is so Heartbreaking and what is even more heartbreaking, is the ones who are laughing at this post. There is absolutely NOTHING FUNNY HERE! One day you will have kids and I am a good aunt I just cuss a lot flower shirt the Pain of losing a child and believe me it is no laughing matter. It is a heartache that stays with you at ALL times and to lose one because they couldn’t handle being bullied any longer to me is even harder. I Pray you ALL will grow up and quit BULLYING.

I am a good aunt I just cuss a lot flower shirt, Youth tee, V-neck, Sweater and Unisex, t-shirt

Wolf I don’t kneel I stand for the NorthGuGuysGuysGuysGuysGuysGuysGuysGuysGuysGuysGuysGuysys

Buy it Now: I am a good aunt I just cuss a lot flower shirt
Home page: BLOWTEESHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment