Friday, May 3, 2019

Dad Guns Don’t Kill People Dads With Pretty Daughters Shirt

My grandfather was a hero to me in so Dad Guns Don’t Kill People Dads With Pretty Daughters Shirt. I believe if it where not for him I may have took a different path in life and it would have been trips to the hospital or to the jail house. Very early on he recognized I had some talent in playing golf. It was him that convinced my parents to get me into a jr. golf program. I for many years was in love with the game the same way he was. I don’t know what I would have done with all of those hours I spent on the golf course had I not been there.

Dad Guns Don’t Kill People Dads With Pretty Daughters Shirt, Youth tee, V-neck, Sweater and Unisex, t-shirt


Buy it Now: Dad Guns Don’t Kill People Dads With Pretty Daughters Shirt
Home page: BLOWTEESHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment