Sunday, July 19, 2020

American Hero Rocky IV Movie shirt

Pets can often be the best medicine for PTSD-related panic attacks. I find that when I’m having American Hero Rocky IV Movie shirt and panicking uncontrollably, and my cat notices, she’ll pick up her thunder vest in her teeth, bring it to me, and then plop onto my lap so she can purr on me. Obviously the vest doesn’t do anything, but knowing she cares and wants to help can stop those flashbacks right in their tracks.

American Hero Rocky IV Movie shirt, Hoodie, V-neck, Sweater, Longsleeve, Tank Top, Bella Flowy and Unisex, T-shirt

American Hero Rocky IV Movie

tags: #babyyoda #memes #cute #starwarsmemes #babyyodamemes #yodamemes #lukas #lukasfilms #disney #star #wars #movie #mandalorian #series #themandalorianp #starwars

No comments:

Post a Comment