Thursday, July 23, 2020

I am a november man quietly i will endure patiently warrior shirt

Alaska resident here…pepper spray saved my life! I worked at the Air Force base in anchorage and had a bear stalk me in the I am a november man quietly i will endure patiently warrior shirt, I sprayed it. Granted the wind conditions were in my favor…the blast comes out almost like a fire extinguisher and the bear stopped it’s advance and began swiping at its face. The spray bought me enough time to make it into the building.

I am a november man quietly i will endure patiently warrior shirt, Hoodie, V-neck, Sweater, Longsleeve, Tank Top, Bella Flowy and Unisex, T-shirt

I am a november man quietly i will endure patiently warrior

tags: #babyyoda #memes #cute #starwarsmemes #babyyodamemes #yodamemes #lukas #lukasfilms #disney #star #wars #movie #mandalorian #series #themandalorianp #starwars

No comments:

Post a Comment