Thursday, June 4, 2020

I Rescue Fabric I’m Not A Hoarder I’m A Hero shirts

Okay have to say this. Large crowd gathering here. Large crowds gathering for I Rescue Fabric I’m Not A Hoarder I’m A Hero shirts. What about covid 19? We have been in lockdown for over 2 months which I hated but followed for the welfare of all. Now, no one mentioning. Many have masks, some do not but definitely no social distancing. I support the reason for the protests but not the disregarding of social distancing.

I Rescue Fabric I’m Not A Hoarder I’m A Hero shirts, Hoodie, V-neck, Sweater, Longsleeve, Tank Top, Bella Flowy and Unisex, T-shirt

I Rescue Fabric I’m Not A Hoarder I’m A Hero s

Home page: BLOWTEE
STORY: MOLOTEE
tags: ##babyyoda #memes #cute #starwarsmemes #babyyodamemes #yodamemes #lukas #lukasfilms #disney #star #wars #movie #mandalorian #series #themandalorian #starwars

No comments:

Post a Comment