Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Elmer Fudd be vewwy vewwy quiet I’m hunting wabbits shirt

They are trashing millenials because millenials are too smart to have kids when they can’t afford them, and they are less likely to join the military to fight a war for Elmer Fudd be vewwy vewwy quiet I’m hunting wabbits shirt. Fox disparages anyone intelligent, and millenials see right through their propagandist bullshit. I am the mother of two millenials, and they are amazing human beings. I could not be more proud of them if I tried.

Elmer Fudd be vewwy vewwy quiet I’m hunting wabbits shirt, Hoodie, V-neck, Sweater, Longsleeve, Tank Top, Bella Flowy and Unisex, T-shirt

Elmer Fudd be vewwy vewwy quiet I’m hunting wabbits

tags:#babyyoda #memes #cute #starwarsmemes #babyyodamemes #yodamemes #lukas #lukasfilms #disney #star #wars #movie #mandalorian #series #themandalorianp #starwars

No comments:

Post a Comment