Friday, June 19, 2020

I play the bass because I like it not because Im good at it shirt, Hoodie

Constitution and IMPARTIALLY make decisions based on the LAW. None of which owes any allegiance to the TEMPORARY occupant of the I play the bass because I like it not because Im good at it shirt or a political party. The Supreme Court works on behalf of the AMERICAN PEOPLE. It is truly a crime against this country that the majority of appointed and elected officials in WDC today have totally abdicated their oaths, their responsibilities and their reputations to serve a tyrant.

I play the bass because I like it not because Im good at it shirt, Hoodie, V-neck, Sweater, Longsleeve, Tank Top, Bella Flowy and Unisex, T-shirt

I play the bass because I like it not because Im good at it


No comments:

Post a Comment