Monday, June 15, 2020

Daddy This Valentine’s Day I’ll Be Snuggled Up In Mommy’s Tummy shirt

It’s EXACTLY about protecting others! You and I may not have any problem with Daddy This Valentine’s Day I’ll Be Snuggled Up In Mommy’s Tummy shirt. We’ll get it, be sick a week or so, then get on with our lives. But what about your elderly grandparents? Your next door neighbor with heart issues? Your mailman with asthma?? I’ll wear a mask to protect you and your loved one.

Daddy This Valentine’s Day I’ll Be Snuggled Up In Mommy’s Tummy shirt, Hoodie, V-neck, Sweater, Longsleeve, Tank Top, Bella Flowy and Unisex, T-shirt

Daddy This Valentine’s Day I’ll Be Snuggled Up In Mommy’s Tummy

tags:#babyyoda #memes #cute #starwarsmemes #babyyodamemes #yodamemes #lukas #lukasfilms #disney #star #wars #movie #mandalorian #series #themandalorian #starwars

No comments:

Post a Comment