Monday, April 1, 2024

Purdue Boilermakers Men’s Basketball 2024 Final Four Shirt

  

Purdue Boilermakers Men’s Basketball 2024 Final Four Shirt
My little formerly “ Purdue Boilermakers Men’s Basketball 2024 Final Four Shirt ” kitty ( rescued as a 7 month old kitten ) was my most loyal, comforting, protective companion during a year and a half of B- cancer surgeries, intensive chemotherapy, and radiation treatments. Naturally tender in nature, she NEVER left my side on my bed, in my bedroom, the entire time. She even lost weight alarmingly as she refused to leave my bed just to jump down to have her kibble, water, and wet food… so that I chose to put them on a tray ON my Queen sized bed! She THEN began to eat & drink properly, still being close to me as I rested & went thru recovery.

Purdue Boilermakers Men's Basketball 2024 Final Four Shirt()

Buy It Now:                  Purdue Boilermakers Men’s Basketball 2024 Final Four Shirt

Fanatics Branded Black Denver Nuggets 2024 NBA Playoffs Fast Break Opportunity T Shirt

Official Tear it up in Chicago visit northerly island T Shirt

Molly Monster T shirt

Owl From The Sword In The Stone Disney Shirt

[Front + Back] Roe Roe Roe Your Vote We Must Now Be Ruthless Ladies Boyfriend Shirts

BLM Bud Light Matters Shirt

Home Page : Limotees

No comments:

Post a Comment