Thursday, April 13, 2023

I Live In Louisiana And I Love The Packers Which Means I’m Pretty Much Hat Perfect Shirt

  

I Live In Louisiana And I Love The Packers Which Means I’m Pretty Much Hat Perfect Shirt
Oh, and don’t forget: the tentacles of the Mind Flayers leave scars. You don’t face down horrors like these without losing something. Leave a few long-term effects, like a little bit of insanity. Maybe a character who came too close to them forever after has certain phobias. Maybe they have insomnia or recurring nightmares. Or maybe the scars are on a larger level, such as the large blighted area that has now formed around the crashed Mind Flayer ship, or the ruins of their dungeon. Maybe the humans they experimented on have developed mental powers themselves and become villains in the area. Maybe a Mind Flayer or two escaped and now plots its revenge. A great plot point would be if a piece of Mind Flayer consciousness got trapped in one of the PCs or an important NPC, causing changes in personality alongside new abilities.

I Live In Louisiana And I Love The Packers Which Means I’m Pretty Much Hat Perfect Shirt()

buy it now:I Live In Louisiana And I Love The Packers Which Means I’m Pretty Much Hat Perfect Shirt

3D Star Wars Boba Fett Hawaii Vibe Custom Hawaiian Shirt

Speedball Mike Bailey Let’s Kick It Long Sleeve T Shirt

University of Arkansas Pine Uapb Bluff SWAC Chenille shirt

University of Arkansas Pine Uapb Bluff SWAC Chenille shirt

Pittsburgh Pirates Csn 28 Shirt

I was just starting to build my flock of chickens from the four I already had (one rooster, three hens) to a Disney Skyliner Rainbow In The Sky shirt of ten. I bought six little two day old chicks from the local feed store – assured by the staff that all six would grow to be beautiful hens. Since I already had a rooster – and two roosters rarely get along – so wanted to be sure these were female. I named my chickens after dead movie stars (yes truly… don’t judge) but my Aunt Delores wanted one named after her, so I chose a Golden Phoenix chick and named her “Delores”. When Delores was eight weeks old, I began to have suspicions that she was edging towards a gender change. Delores was quite a bit larger than her step sisters, and was growing a more pronounced comb and longer tail feathers than the typical hen. However, denial is a powerful characteristic, and I tried to convince myself that Delores really WAS a hen and maybe she was just big boned.

 

homepage: limotees

No comments:

Post a Comment