Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Error establishing a database connection

  

Error establishing a database connection

buy it now:Error establishing a database connection

Detroit red wings team covert Shirt

Jon rahm rodriguez your talents will be recognized and suitably rewarded shirt

It’s Never A War Crime The First Time shirt

UConn Huskies Lady Sassy Classy And A Tad Badassy T Shirt

This Is A Way Signature Star Wars The Mandalorian Shirt

My funny story is when Santa put himself on the naughty list. I travelled the Dinosaur Jurassic Dinosaur Art Style Jurassic Park Hawaiian Shirt home from work a few years ago, and I enjoyed all the Christmas lights and decorations every night. One house had a huge blow up Santa on top of the garage, with his arm raised, waving at you when the wind blew. One day I left work early, and it was still daylight. As I turned the corner on this windy day, I saw Santa was a bit deflated. He was slightly bent over and his arm had fallen down so that his hand was between his legs, and the wind was blowing a bit, and he was gently bobbing up and down, up and down, and he seemed to be enjoying himself entirely too much! I was crying with laughter, and I can never look at Santa again without flashbacks.

 

homepage: limotees

No comments:

Post a Comment