Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Mickey Mouse I’m a Disney uncle it’s like a regular uncle but more magical shirt

Mickey Mouse I’m a Disney uncle it’s like a regular uncle but more magical shirt


There is a man who cleans at my place of work. People don’t really pay attention to him because they’re busy doing their work. He also happens to be a Mickey Mouse I’m a Disney uncle it’s like a regular uncle but more magical shirt and his English isn’t very good. But every single day, he is always smiling, he makes eye contact with each one of us with his big cheerful smile, says hi how are you.

Mickey Mouse I’m a Disney uncle it’s like a regular uncle but more magical shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

Home page: BLOWTEESHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment