Thursday, August 1, 2019

Sunflower sorry I can’t my dog and I have plans shirt

Sunflower sorry I can’t my dog and I have plans shirt


I’m wondering if this is Staged Footage. As a theater major I now take a closer look. Many of these short clips are just conversion starters and Sunflower sorry I can’t my dog and I have plans shirt. While receiving the required amount of “Like ” and “comments to make money it also send a different meassage. Take a closer look. He is not the imployee of yhe month. He is a person that can face a serious law suit. Check out the attire and the Skin Color of the so called thief. How about this. Let’s re-shoot this clip. “ACTION” now the Roles are reverse. He-he-he. Now we have a victim on the floor and a fired employee getting ready to be awarded with multiple charges Real Talk!

Sunflower sorry I can’t my dog and I have plans shirt, V-neck, Sweater, Longsleeve, Tank Top, Bella Flowy and Unisex, T-shirt

Home page: BLOWTEESHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment