Thursday, August 1, 2019

Butterfly assuming I’m just an old lady was your first mistake shirt

Butterfly assuming I’m just an old lady was your first mistake shirt


In my house i knew right away that my husband would be a worry because his mom did everything for him. So little by little i at least got him to put his clothes in the Butterfly assuming I’m just an old lady was your first mistake shirt. But my sons learned at an early age to cook and clean so when they found their mate they woukd marry for live and not what they could clean for them. To be able to share with each other everything in and around the house. Now i am happy to say i have broken the mold from their dad and even their dad has come around to doing more then when we started out. It’s been around 36 years together. So thats how you learn lol.

Butterfly assuming I’m just an old lady was your first mistake shirt, V-neck, Sweater, Longsleeve, Tank Top, Bella Flowy and Unisex, T-shirt

Home page: BLOWTEESHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment